Monday 23 August 2010

James Dewar-Haggart's world of positive poorness

ok so everyone's doing it, so I too have decided to create my own personal blog. I am not that sure that any one will read it as i only read a few my self! I would ask that you overlook my terrible grammar and spelling as i am slightly very cixelsyd!.
I am currently going through a slightly difficult stage in life, my partner/love of my life gave birth to my son 5 months whilst i was finishing my degree and i couldn't of been happier! now i have finished my degree things have changed, for one my loan payments have stopped going into my account and we have really started to feel the financial pinch of life and second my sleep has been fully disrupted by little Oliver!, but we all know that creativity cant stop so i have carried on making images and this is what i want to use this blog for posting new work and the way i created it (on the cheap).

here are some examples of my work so far!





so that was from a shoot i did a couple of months ago and i felt it was a success.







and these were from a shoot i did 2 weeks ago.
I will update next with idea's for my next shoot happening on the 31st which is next tuesday!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment